Total number of posts on virtuallyGhetto in 2011: 103
Total ghettoVCB pageviews: 600,000k (almost 300k more than 2010)
Here were the top 10 blog posts of 2011 by page views:
- Automating ESXi 4.1 Kickstart Tips & Tricks
- Getting started with vMA
- New vSphere Health Check 5.0 & ghettoVCB Script
- How to Enable Support for Nested 64bit & Hyper-V VMs in vSphere 5
- How to Run Windows 8 on vSphere 5
- Automating ESXi 5 Kickstart Tips & Tricks
- How to Enable Nested vFT (virtual Fault Tolerance) in vSphere 5
- When Can I Run Apple OSX on vSphere 5?
- How to inject custom drivers into an ESXi 4.1 image using vibddi?
- vSphere Tagging Feature Not So Invisible
Lastly, I want to take this time to thank all our readers for all of your support! If you already gotten this far into the post, you are in for a surprise. I will be giving away a free copy of Duncan Epping & Frank Denneman's VMware vSphere 5 Clustering Technical Deepdive colored copy. I received a signed copy from the gurus themselves for an article I wrote awhile back and ended up with two copies. To qualify, you just need to leave a comment with a valid email address. I will randomly select a winner on Dec 30th, 2011.
UPDATE: Please take a look at this blog post for the winner The Winner Is ...