I can not believe it is that time of the year again! 2011 was a great year for myself and looking back, a lot has changed both in my professional and personal life. As 2011 starts to wind down, here are some interesting stats for this past year.
Total number of posts on virtuallyGhetto in 2011: 103
Total ghettoVCB pageviews: 600,000k (almost 300k more than 2010)
Here were the top 10 blog posts of 2011 by page views:
- Automating ESXi 4.1 Kickstart Tips & Tricks
- Getting started with vMA
- New vSphere Health Check 5.0 & ghettoVCB Script
- How to Enable Support for Nested 64bit & Hyper-V VMs in vSphere 5
- How to Run Windows 8 on vSphere 5
- Automating ESXi 5 Kickstart Tips & Tricks
- How to Enable Nested vFT (virtual Fault Tolerance) in vSphere 5
- When Can I Run Apple OSX on vSphere 5?
- How to inject custom drivers into an ESXi 4.1 image using vibddi?
- vSphere Tagging Feature Not So Invisible
Here were the top 10 ghetto scripts of 2011 by page views:
Lastly, I want to take this time to thank all our readers for all of your support! If you already gotten this far into the post, you are in for a surprise. I will be giving away a free copy of Duncan Epping & Frank Denneman‘s VMware vSphere 5 Clustering Technical Deepdive colored copy. I received a signed copy from the gurus themselves for an article I wrote awhile back and ended up with two copies. To qualify, you just need to leave a comment with a valid email address. I will randomly select a winner on Dec 30th, 2011.
Happy Holidays and have a Happy New Year! See you in 2012.
UPDATE: Please take a look at this blog post for the winner The Winner Is …